Xi Rao, PhD
- BS, Biological Sciences, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, China
- PhD, Biochemistry, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Cancer System Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Indiana Univesity School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Zhang X, Li M, Lin H, Rao X, Feng W, Yang Y, Mort M, Cooper DN, Wang Y, Wang Y, Wells C, Zhou Y, Liu Y. (2017) regSNPs-splicing: a tool for prioritizing synonymous single-nucleotide substitution. Hum Genet
- Wu W, Wagner E, Hao Y, Rao X, Dai H, Han J, Chen J, Storniolo AM, Liu Y, and He C. (2016) Tissue-specific co-expression of long non-coding and coding RNAs associated with breast cancer. Sci Rep 6:32731.
- Rao X, Evans J, Chae J, Pilrose J, Kim S, Yan P, Huang R, Lai H, Lin H, Liu Y, Miller D, Rhee J, Huang Y, Gu F, Gray JW, Huang T, Nephew KP. (2013) CpG island shore methylation regulates Caveolin-1 expression in breast cancer. Oncogene 32(38): 4519-4528.
- Rao X, Di Leva G, Li M, Fang F, Devlin C, Hartman-Frey C, Burrow ME, Ivan M, Croce CM, Nephew KP. (2011) MicroRNA-221/222 confers breast cancer fulvestrant resistance by regulating multiple signaling pathways. Oncogene 30(9): 1082-1097.
- Chen B, Rao X, House MG, Nephew KP, Cullen KJ, Guo Z. (2011) GPx3 Promoter hypermethylation is a frequent event in human cancer and associates with tumorigenesis and chemotherapy response. Cancer Lett 309(1):37-45